Think of attractions from the horn of Africa and you won’t escape the urge to visit Djibouti for your African safari. Although it is a small country found in the most remote part of Africa, disturbed political at that, there is so much that Djibouti would like to share with the world. Such includes Lac Assal diving and snorkeling, beaches of Bay of Ghoubbet, Moucha Island trips and the city itself; Djibouti City. It is one of the warm places to visit with friendly weather with 29 to 32º C from October to April.
AMBOULI International Airport is the main airport in Djibouti (coded JIB) with flights from Neighboring countries, Europe and Asia.
Airlines and destinations
- Air France (Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Galsgow to Djibouti)
- Daallo Airlines (London-Gatwick, Paris-Charles de Gaulle)
- Djibouti Airlines (Addis Ababa, Aden, Borama, Boosaaso, Dire Dawa, Dubai, Hargeisa.)
- Eritrean Airlines (Asmara)
- Ethiopian Airlines (Addis Ababa)
- Kenya Airways (Addis Ababa, Nairobi, Dubai, Yemenia,)
- Livingston Airlines (Milan-Malpensa)
- Yemenia (Sa’naa)
- Lufthansa Airlines (from Heathrow
- African Express Airways
- Jubba airways
- Felix airways