Brave Africa is an ultra-luxury mobile tented safari located in Botswana, Africa. Our focus is on maximizing the guests’ wildlife experience. We provide all-day game drives led by highly experienced local guides and offer lodge-like comfort and authentic Botswanan hospitality at affordable prices.
Brave Africa lowers the obstacles facing prospective safari-goers by providing the comfort of a lodge with the affordability of a mobile operation. We do all of this while making the most of every minute of our guests’ limited time in the bush and embodying their ethics and values.
- Our tents are set up for you with flushing toilets, plush mattresses, lots of space, and a bucket shower. It’s a safari how it was meant to be: up close and personal with the animals and the stunning landscapes of Botswana.
- Our cars max out at six people (two people per row): no unwanted middle seat and everyone gets to sit right on the edge. We also keep our camp small with no more than twelve guests at a time, so guests enjoy an intimate safari experience.
- We cater every safari experience to our guests. Want to be out on a game drive all day long? We can and will do that! Want to get an even earlier start for a chance to see something spectacular? We do that too!
A Brave Africa adventure safari is about the unexpected—the animals, the scenery, the untouched beauty of Botswana’s Okavango Delta (Khwai, Moremi, and Savuti). We believe in creating an African safari experience that’s all about what guests really want—spending time with lions, African painted wolves, hippos, elephants, giraffes, leopards, and more.
- We believe in investing back into and uplifting the local community by keeping ownership in Botswana and hiring locals who best understand Botswana.
- We believe that the passion and knowledge held by our staff is critical to a memorable safari experience that guests want to brag about.
- We believe that guests come to Botswana for one reason, to see the incredible wildlife, so our main focus is taking guests on all-day game drives to maximize their opportunities to see something unforgettable.
- We believe that a mobile tented safari does not have to look or feel budget. Our camp is designed on the original, authentic style of comfortable tented safaris with bucket showers, flushable toilets, and plush mattresses alongside fantastic unparalleled service.
- We believe everyone deserves to go on safari, no matter your age, how you identify, or how much money you have in the bank.
- We believe in conserving Botswana’s beautiful landscapes and wildlife for generations to come, which is why $50 from every 10-Day safari itinerary and $35 from every 7-Day itinerary is donated to conservation efforts.
If you’re looking for a safari experience that offers adventure, unbelievable wildlife viewing, and a tailored safari experience, you want Brave Africa. Our goal is to make our guests fall so in-love with Botswana that they can’t imagine visiting anywhere else. After all, that’s what happened to us!
Plot No 1486 Sedie Ward