Charis Uganda Safaris! A company run and managed by true autochthons of Uganda with a diverse experience and knowledge of the rich virgin jungles, cultures, of East Africa and beyond; for two decades.
The company was incepted with an objective of offering a versatile range of Luxury, Medium, and Budget Tours, Events management, ticketing, visa arrangements Car hire, logistics, Tour & travel related Services and Hotel reservation; for both the able bodied and physically challenged. We are also committed to partnering as ground handlers with Tour Operators, Events Managers, and Hoteliers who strive to provide their clients with high quality service experiences. We tailor make unique Safaris for individuals and groups in all sizes. However, since we are sensitive to your needs; we allow our clients to get involved in designing the Safari.
Our passionate, multi-lingual team of expert of consultants/ guides has extensive hands on knowledge of all the destinations, Hotels and lodges in Southern and Eastern Africa.That’s why we have dedicated experts for fit, tour groups and incentives & events travel, who invest time in researching new and innovative ideas, and tailor bespoke itineraries for groups of all sizes
What makes Charis Uganda Safaris to stand out from the others?
- Tourism Accreditations: Charis Uganda Safaris is a member and affiliate to the following organizations Africa Tour Operators (ATO), African Safaris Guide (ASG), Friends of A Gorilla, Work hand in hand with the Uganda Wild Life Authority,(UWA) wildlife and tourist boards and authorities of Kenya, Tanzania, Rwanda and South Africa, Tourism Uganda (TU and Industry as a tour operator.
- Our staff (Office & field) has over two decades, autochthons and above years’ experience backed by the company’s legendary service and delivers excellent value; with extensive hands-on knowledge in planning, leading, co-coordinating, running itineraries, office management. Our guides: We have English, French, German, Chinese, Japanese and Spanish speaking guides, however those we do not have on board, we make arrangement at the request of our clients; they are experienced birding guides, culture, wildlife, topography and much more. The office staff is always ready to respond all your inquiries within 24 hrs.
- Service: We offer legendary service and delivers excellent value; with extensive hands-on knowledge in planning, leading, co-coordinating, running itineraries, office management and thus have had repeat visits.
- Our Management: Managed by the Owners who have worked in the industry for over two decades; who will directly involve themselves in designing itineraries, updating clients and dealing with the logistics of our safaris. We guarantee to respond to your email within 24 hours and if you do decide to travel with us we guarantee this personalized, expert care will continue throughout your safari. Our in-depth knowledge allows us to take you off the beaten path, to explore the cultures and lands of East Africa!
- Our trips are interactive: We offer cultural safaris which give clients a great opportunity to directly learn from the local people about the true African living, culture and history, their day to day living, taste their food and participate in the preparations; visit local schools can be arranged, missionary church visits. Our trips are organized any day as per your request, client are can get involved in tailor making the safari, custom built safaris, group tours, or use any Airline and insurance of your choice, driver and skilled local guide.
- Our rates: Pocket friendly, competitive and extensive contacts throughout East Africa allow us to provide our clients with incredible value. Our dedication to securing the best prices while delivering impeccable service is at the heart of everything we do.
Plot 16/18, Vubyabirenge Road Ntinda, Kampala, Uganda