Celebrating more than 10 years in Tanzania, Kiliholidays Tours & Safaris Ltd is one of the country’s youngest and respected tour operators. The company was founded by Mack Kornelio, who grew up in the shadow of Mount Meru in the safari hub of Arusha from the proudly Maasai tribe. Dedicated to excellence in destination management, the team at Kiliholidays operates from a spacious headquarters in the heart of Arusha. From here, the reservation department ensures accommodations are secured, the transport department assigns quality, experienced driver/guides and the maintenance department ensures that each vehicle undergoes extensive checks before it begins its vehicle.
• Kiliholidays’ vision is to be the preferred Tanzania safari & climb company by investing our energy and resources into the people that embody the ‘kiliholidays Ecosystem’.
• Kiliholidays takes pride in being among the best and most ethically-responsible tour operators in Tanzania. In order to support that vision, we believe it is essential to connect as many of the elements that make an outstanding safari adventure to our guests as is possible.
Travel is not about riding on buses, flying on airplanes, or booking hotels, but travel is all about the unforgettable feelings and memories you bring back with you.
Experiencing and exploring new destinations, visiting family and meeting new people. Kiliholidays strive to be the most professional and customer responsive Tour Operator.
We believe that superior quality service is the most important thing we sell, as we seek to provide our guests with positive travel experiences delivered with a sense of warmth, friendliness, individual pride and Company Spirit.
Why book with us?
Kiliholidays has a broad range of safari products in Tanzania including:
• Scheduled seat in vehicles safaris
• Pre-packaged safaris itineraries available on request
• Custom fit safaris designed to meet the specific needs of an individual, family or group
• Family safaris • Climbs of Mount Meru and Mount Kilimanjaro
• Birdwatching adventures
• Cultural and historic tours
• Fly-in and road safaris to the southern parks such as Selous Game Reserve and Ruaha National Park
• Safaris to western Tanzania including chimpanzee tracking in Gombe Stream and Mahale Mountain National Parks
• Beach holidays on the Tanzania coast and islands