Climb High. Do More. Our unique philosophy focuses on doing more than just climbing Kilimanjaro – we want to get you to the summit of the highest mountain in Africa AND have a full Tanzanian adventure. Whether you want to impress your friends by telling them you hiked the tallest freestanding mountain in the world or must have a selfie with a giraffe, we want you to be 100% confident in your decision to choose Kilimanjaro and Beyond. Our company offers a unique experience that combines planning assurances with an amazing adventure and cultural engagement. We want to be with you every step of the way, not just on the mountain but also while you are planning, before you leave, and after your stunning achievement. Some of the reasons why we think Kilimanjaro and Beyond is a great company (we might be a little biased) are listed below. After reading them we hope you agree.
- Founders have climbed Kilimanjaro and explored Tanzania (available for online video chats, phone conversations, or email to answer questions and share their experiences if desired)
- Tanzanian team has more than 10 years combined experience
- Head of Tanzanian operations, Deo, has over 14 years experience climbing and guiding on Mount Kilimanjaro. He has also climbed extensively in Europe, the United States, Russia, and in the Himalaya.
- Small group size – better for safety, attention, and learning about Tanzania and Kilimanjaro.
- Competitive pricing (everything you need is included…no nickel and diming ie airport transports, accommodations, park fees…EVERYTHING)
- Strict monitoring of porter welfare
- We Support of Tanzanian organizations & charities
- Smart comfort – enough comfort to make your trip enjoyable, while still giving you the outdoor exploration experience and keeping costs reasonable
- Maximum interaction with local guides and porters, immersing you in local culture
- Nightly learning sessions –history, biology, folklore
- Lots of smiles – friendly staff who are happy to help
Still not sure? No worries, just call or email us! We love Kilimanjaro (we did create a whole company around it, some might say we are obsessed). We look forward to answering any and all questions you have, with no pressure