Cameroon Skyline Tours Ltd is an accredited tour operator organising tours all over Cameroon. Besides classical tours we are specialists in adventure off the beaten track tours. Our experienced multilingual guides lead you to the bests of Cameroon. Cameroon Skyline Tours will plan your trip meticulously. You will meet with friendly people, breath-taking scenery, welcoming hotels, the tastiest regional cuisine and the most outstanding features of the area.
Whether you are coming for a day, a week or a month, we can offer something to suit your interests. Available activities include :
- hiking or trekking in Mount Cameroon, the Mandara or Alantika mountains
- a trip to see lowland gorillas, hippos or a diversity of other animal and bird life
- spending a few days with the pygmy people in the heart of the equatorial rainforest
- enjoying the cultural diversity and traditional architecture of ancient kingdoms of more than 250 different ethnic groups
- shopping for unique handicrafts, visiting markets and meeting local people in their daily life during a village stay
- swimming in the warm blue sea and relaxing at the unspoiled beaches of Kribi or Limbe.
Follow one of our suggested itineraries or tell us what you fancy and we will design a tour to suit you.
Created in 2016, the GOSHEN TOUR OPERATOR is the last born of the Tour-operators leading in the tourism industry in Cameroon.
GOSHEN TOUR OPERATOR employs the skills of highly qualified staff and belongs to a group of Cameroonian nationals and binationals. The size and quality of our national and international clientele is evidence of this today.
Créée en 2016, la Société GOSHEN TOUR OPERATOR est le dernier née des Tour-opérateurs leader dans l’industrie du tourisme au Cameroun.
NOUS sommes un cadre de Référence.de professionnalisme et de sérieux, GOSHEN TOUR OPERATOR emploie un personnel hautement qualifié et appartient à un groupe de nationaux camerounais et binationaux. La taille et la qualité de notre clientèle nationale et internationale en témoignent aujourd’hui.